Latest Styles Starry Sky Fidget Cube Vinyl Toy Dice Anxiety Stress Relief
An unusually addicting, high-quality desk toy designed to help you focus. Fidget at work, in class, and at home in style.
- 3 clicker buttons and 2 silenced
- The ball can be clicked and scrolled
- Upgrade the processing technology, Upgrade the packaging
- High quality material and BPA free
- 100% satisfaction guarantee for customers, 100% hassle free money back guarantee
- Dont be fooled by the cheaper prices that you see from other sellers. They may well be the cheaper low quality slippery plastic easy to drop models that will break within your first hour of use.
How do i use it?
It’s simple.Fidget Cube (patent pending) has six sides.Each side features something to fidegt with:
- Spin: Looking for a circular fidegt?Take this dial for a spin.
- Glide: You don’t have to be a gamer to enjoy the unusually satisfying gliding action of this joystick.
- Click: No need to click that pen anymore.You’ll find 3 clicker buttons and 2 silenced on this side design to satisfy the clicker in each of us.
- Flip: Pivot this switch back and forth gently if you’re looking to fight silently,or quickly for a more audible click.
- Breathe: Say goodbye to stress.The design of this face is inspired by traditional worry stones,tools used to reduce anxiety when rubbed.
- Roll: The gears and ball on this side are all about rolling movements(with the ball sporting a built-in click feature).
Where can I use Fidget Cube?
It was incredibly important to us that the design of Fidget Cube was one that would look great on any desk, whether that desk belonged to a student or a CEO.
There are really no limits to when and where you can use Fidget Cube. Use it while listening to a lecture, or while studying for that upcoming test. Use it in the next meeting you have to attend (or lead). Use it at your desk while working on projects. Enduring a lengthy commute and need to relieve some stress? Fidget away. Marathoning a Netflix series? Yep, you can fidget then too.
- But I already have a pen. Do I really need Fidget Cube?
- Pens (and the wonderful clicking they do) were a huge inspiration in the design process of Fidget Cube. They are probably one of the most commonly used fidget "tools". We like to see Fidget Cube as more of a fidget "toolbox". You don t have to be constrained to simple clicking, you can pick your poison based on your mood. Yes... We are very serious about our fidgeting.
- I don t really fidget. Would I enjoy Fidget Cube?
- We think so! Not everyone fidgets the same amount. But spending the last few years deeply interested in the process of fidgeting, we ve observed the fact that almost everyone fidgets to some extent, in a variety of ways.
- Maybe you re not the type of person who uses objects like paper clips or pencils to fidget with. If that s the case, it s very likely you fidget in some other way, such as bouncing your knee up and down, tapping your foot, or picking at lint in your pocket.
- We believe that Fidget Cube provides a tangible way to capture your floating attention, regardless of whether you fidget consciously or subconsciously.
- 1X Fidget Cube with box