What shipping method does Loloprice use?
We usually adopt local warehouse delivery and products is sent by your local courier company more details in Warehouse and shipping
What Countries Does Loloprice Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from China and local warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address)
Remote Areas - Delivery
Can couriers deliver to remote areas?
Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you.
DHL might in some cases apply a nominal "remote area charge". This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You may need to pay extra to cover the remote shipping fees from DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping.
Loloprice Can Ship To PO Box and APO Addresses
- Can you ship to a PO Box? APO address?
- We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to please select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method and only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address.
We are sorry but DHL is unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
If an item is missing a manual
Some of Loloprice products are supposed to ship with a manual but...
- sometimes the manual just isn't very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product in China, so there is no manual.
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product's function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we'll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we'll send that to you when it's done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable
First, check the details in the product description again on Loloprice.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.If you're really missing something, please contact us, and here's how we'll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on Lolopricecom.
- If we confirm something is missing, we'll send it out to you free of charge.
If your item is delivered missing some of its parts
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a "lost/stolen in delivery"
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing
- Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on Loloprice, and see if you received any emails from Loloprice about the order. It's possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched... meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your Gearbest order history. It's imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate Loloprice. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you - it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on Loloprice in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from Loloprice. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it's your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on Loloprice, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.