New Diagnostic Tool for GM MDI TECH3 without Software GM Opel Saab Isuzu
- MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2 web.
- Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
- Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
- Used with TIS2Web, For GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
- Allows for GDS diagnostic
- For GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
- All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, For GM LAN, etc.
- Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
- Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
- Pass through progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
- Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System (GDS) application
- Includes Flight Recorder Mode
- New Diagnostic Application Software Required for Global A Vehicles
- Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
- PC-based software diagnsotics
- DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
- GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
- Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
- 1 x Diagnostic Tool
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
- 1 x USB Cable